Get your heart pumping as you negotiate our Land Rover Defenders over a range of terrain and obstacles
Our supreme, specially designed offroad track is one of Ayrshire’s finest and is the perfect setting for your introduction to off-road driving, providing you with the aptitude and self-belief to safely pilot Land Rover Defenders over a range of obstacles.
Our experienced and BORDA (British Offroad Driving Association) qualified instructors will ensure that you have mastered the fundamentals of 4x4 off-roading including ascents, descents, side slopes and water splashes. Expect an insightful and adrenaline charged experience, equipping you with both a long-lasting skill and many unforgettable memories.
What to expect:
- Your offroad driving instructor will explain the structure of the activity session and assess any prior experience.
- You will be introduced to any safety aspects and the land rover’s controls.
- Your 4x4 experience will start with a demonstration loop with the instructor driving and explaining the techniques used for each obstacle.
- You will then take the wheel and under careful supervision tackle the obstacles yourself, all the time receiving instruction, feedback and encouragement from your offroad instructor.
- Instructed by BORDA qualified
- drive the latest Land Rover Defender
- experience a purpose built offroad driving track